Whether it is a new in-house software migration or a new desktop IntraSolv have an effective range of innovative cost efficient solutions.
Our solutions have been deployed on 5 Continents by some of the world’s largest enterprises including:
- Barclays plc
- ABN Amro
- British Telecom
- ESA – European Space Agency
Contact IntraSolv today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft PowerApps we specialize in:
- Canvas App Development
- SharePoint List Development
- Mobile Solutions
- User Training and Support
Your website is worth nothing if it’s not used. We at IntraSolv understand that the average business owner or club secretary doesn’t have the time, or skills to achieve their online goals.
IntraSolv has a wealth of experience delivering innovative IT solutions to some of the world’s largest enterprises.
Now we make our experience in working with large scale Private and Public Enterprises available to Associations, Clubs and Smaller Enterprises in the form of Website creation and re-development packages to suit limited budgets.
- We work with people who don’t have the time, energy or expertise to create their own Website.
- We take the headaches out of creating and setting up a new Website
- We can give your current Website a makeover, allowing you to realise your objectives.
- We have a wealth of experience in providing Website solutions.
Our multi-lingual team of Consultants, Trainers and Developers are ready to meet your challenge.
Contact us today at email@example.com
IntraSolv provides solutions that meet the needs of Global Enterprises.
Our team has been responsible for developing and delivering Excel and PowerApps solutions to some of the world’s largest corporate enterprises.
IntraSolv IT Ltd
De Renne 3
IntraSolv IT Ltd
Easily one of the most often used and most often misunderstood functions in Excel is Vlookup.
Lots of people shy away from this function because they think it is too complex, it is not.
The Excel VLOOKUP function is used to look for specific data in a Spreadsheet or range using the first column of the range as an index.
In simple terms let´s suppose that we have a list of products in column A of a Spreadsheet, and each product has various attributes. These attributes are entered in columns B through to column Z. The data could be size, weight, color, price etc., in fact this is the Company`s Technical Table. Conveniently it has been given the Excel named range of Technical_Table.
On a second Spreadsheet, the Sales Table, we have the same list of Products but with no attributes. What we need to add is color and price. We could use copy and paste, but what happens if the price, or any of the other attributes changes.
- Take the value in cell A2, (Widgets)
- Go to the Technical Table and find the row that contains Widgets in the first column of the Technical Table, (The Product Column)
- Bring me back the value that is in the 3rd column of that row, (the Price Column)
- By the way, I want an exact match for the value.